A Board of Trustees governs Robert C. Parker School to establish school policies, provide sound financial management of the school’s assets, and hire and evaluate the school Head. The Board of Trustees is a dedicated group of individuals, including parents, teachers, alumni-parents, friends of the school, and the Head. Professionally, these individuals bring a broad range of experience to their work as trustees: law, higher education, secondary and elementary education, medicine, business, finance, development, engineering, and technology.
Board meetings are held every other month.
Trustees can serve two successive terms of three years each—and positions are filled through a nomination process that includes soliciting suggestions from the Parker community.
2018-2019 Board of Trustees
- Caroline Melkonian, President
- Josh McWillliam, Vice President
- Michelle Richardson, Secretary
- Kristin Koehler, Treasurer
- Dawn Arnold
- JoAnn Bennett
- Beth Chapados
- Jane Carol Glendinning, Emeritus
- Jeff Goff
- Laura Graceffa, Head of School
- Jennifer Gresens
- Andrea Hartman
- Kristen Hessler
- Bill McLaughlin, Trustee Emeritus
- Susan Merrett, Trustee Emeritus
- Rose Nolan
- Lisa Ross
- Amelia Sessions
- Thomas Sirois
- Margery Whiteman