The admission process is designed to enable prospective parents and children to get to know the school, and the school to get to know new families. We work with parents in the admissions process to discover whether Parker School will be the best match for both the child and school.
- The admission process begins with a parent visit. Parents can attend an Open House or Tuesday Tour, or schedule an individual tour by calling the Admission Office.
- Interested families then submit an application and application fee. (Please find the online application linked at the bottom of this page)
- The next step is a child visit to the school. Call the Admission Office to schedule the visit. Pre-K children spend about 30 minutes in a classroom with parents close by. Children in Kindergarten and First Grade will visit for a half day. Children in grades 2 through 8 will typically visit for a full school day.
- Next, you will submit a Release of School Records Form to your child’s current school to allow them to directly send us copies of progress reports and school records. You will send an online Recommendation form to your child’s current teacher and he/she will complete it confidentially online.
- Once all admission elements are completed (parent visit, application, child visit, records, recommendation), the Admission Committee will consider the application and notify parents of its recommendation with a phone call and letter.
To arrange a visit and request an admission packet, please call or email:
Matt Thornton, Director of Admission
- Pre K 3 applicants must be 3 years old by December 1 of the year they enter
- Kindergarten applicants must be 5 years old by December 1 of the year they enter
- The application deadline for all grades is February 15
- The Financial Aid deadline for grades K-8 is February 15
- Applications received by February 15 will be considered by the Admission Committee and families will be notified of the Committee’s recommendation in early to mid-March
- We will gladly consider applications after February 15 where space is available.
Submit your Application Fee
Please submit the application fee of $55 to complete your application. You may send us a check, or use our online payment system by clicking on the “Add to cart” button below. Thank you for completing your application!
Robert C. Parker School is deeply committed to maintaining and strengthening a diverse student population. Parker encourages students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to apply. All members of the school community are accorded equal rights, privileges, programs and activities. Robert C. Parker School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, or disability in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, and athletic or other school-related programs.