Experience Parker for yourself! Please call or email me for details about any of our events, or to arrange for a private tour.
Director of Admission
518 286-3449, ex.102
2012-2013 Admission Events
Weekend Open Houses – tour the school and chat with teachers in their classrooms.
Fall Open House – held with our Community Fall Festival (fun for the whole family!).
February Open House – children’s activities in the classrooms; talk with Middle School teachers.
- Saturday, October 13, 2012 • Noon – 3:00pm
- Saturday, February 2, 2013 • Noon – 2:00pm; “Middle School Matters” Panel • 1:30pm
Stop in on your way home from work, take a quick tour and meet our teachers in their classrooms. We’ll send you on your way with all the information you need to get started.
- Thursday, January 24 Visit Pre K to 8th grade classrooms • 4:15pm – 5:15pm
- Thursday, January 24 Middle School Panel: “Middle School Matters” • 4:30pm
Pre K Samplers
Take our Pre K for a test drive! Bring your child to play in the classroom while you observe and learn about our program.
- Monday, January 7, 2013 • 9:00am – 10:00am
- Monday, February 11, 2013 • 9:00am – 10:00am
Introduction to Kindergarten and First Grade
This early evening event includes a presentation by our Kindergarten and First Grade teachers with lots of time for questions. Pajama party with stories and cocoa next door for the children!
- Tuesday, December 11, 2012 • 6:30pm – 7:30pm Pajama Party for the Children
Stop at the beginning of the school day for a peek into our classrooms while in session.
- Tuesday, January 15, 2013 • 10:00am
- Tuesday, March 5, 2013 • 10:00am
- Tuesday, April 9, 2013 • 10:00am
- Tuesday, May 7, 2013 • 10:00am