192.168.l.l and 192.168.1.1 are the two ip addresses used by most of the routers, for making their configuration settings. The 192.168.l.l Admin is the command used while making network changes. In this guide, we will be giving you full instructions for configuring your router using 192.168.0.1 Login and 192.168.1.1 Admin Login. This is the default ip address of every router and helps to configure it. This ip including 192.168.1.1 is the best among all in terms of the router configuration.
192.168.l.l Admin Login Setup Settings
must have a laptop or pc, a router, and an active internet connection. The router’s settings once made can changed later on also.
192.168.1.1 Login Admin is also opened by some router companies for setting up the modems. The default ip for router setup can be opened in browser by copying and pasting http 192.168 ll in the address bar. Ip address is the basic unit of every internet network connection.
How to Configure Router using 192.168.l.l or 192.168.1.1 IP Address?
- Open the default browser on your pc.
- In the address menu, type 192.168.l.l or 192.168.1.1
- Then, enter the default username and password to login into the configuration window.
- Press enter key, select advanced setup from the menu which appears.
- In the left side menu of the page.
- Select PPPOe or Bridge Mode.
- Enter the Login details provided by your Internet Service Provider.
- Click Save button and Reboot the router.
- Open 192.168.l.l everytime you wish to make the router settings.
Why is 192.168.l.l Admin and 192.168.1.1 Login Used ?
These both commands are used in order to make the configuration settings of modems. It doesnot matters which brand you are using, these addresses are universal and can be opened on any computer. 192.168.l.l Admin Login is used by most of the router brands to login into the admin panel. 192.168-ll can also be accessed from the admin menu of 192.168 ll ip address.
These above listed usernames and passwords are the default ones for every router which you will require in order to login into 192.168 ll and perform the configuration settings. After you login with these note it down, so that it becomes easier for you to login next time with the default id and password of your router. You can also have a look at the backside of the routers, some companies mention the default crendentials there also. 192.168.l.l IP Address helps a lot for all the internet settings.
Changing WEP/WPA Key of Router using 192.168.l.l IP Address
- You must open any browser, we recommend using internet explorer.
- In the address menu bar type 192.168.1.1 which is the default ip address of every router.
- Click the security option in the menu.
- Now, enter a strong Key as per your choice.
- Press Save and Reboot after that.
- You are done setting up a unique Wep/Wpa key for router. Check it for sure and run the internet connection after it.
How to do Router Login With 192.168.1.1 Admin Ip Address
- You need to click on the browser
- Then you have to surf through the page 192.168.1.1 Login
- Enter the Id and Pass.
- Change the Settings.
- Reboot the modem.
- Clear history and cookies in your browser before accessing the internet.