Planet Parker Summer Programs take full advantage of Parker’s 77 acre classroom for exploration of the natural world and energy science. Hands on week-long camps are offered in a variety of exciting and kid-friendly themes taught predominantly by Parker’s own skilled, caring, and creative teachers.
2013 Camp Dates
June 10 – August 23 (no camp on July 4)
New this summer: Bagged lunch $35 per week!
Parker Planeteers is especially designed with the youngest campers in mind. Children ages 3 – 5 travel the world through weekly themes such as Under the Sea, Dinosaurs, and Outer Space. Art, cooking, songs, and activities reflect each week’s theme. Time is spent each day in unstructured play and outdoor exploration as well as water play.
For children in grades 1 – 7:
- June 10-14 Nature Builders; Once Upon a Mattress
- June 17-21 Bees, Bugs & Butterflies; Mattress
- June 24-28 Rockets!; Animation Creations
- July 8-12 Mission: Adventure; LEGO Robotics
- July15-19 Troll Huts & Fairy Houses; Survival!
- July 22-26 Game Craze; The Tinker Lab
- July 29-Aug 2 Goop Soup 101
- Aug 5-9 Parker on Safari
- Aug 12-16 Funky Junk; LEGO Robotics
- Aug 19-23 Art Ventures; Survival!
|Camp Schedule||9:00AM – 3:00PM|
|Before and After Camp||8:00AM – 5:45PM|
|Weekly Before Camp:||$25|
|Weekly After Camp:||$75|
|Camp Fees||$195 – $250|
Discount for 5 weeks or more. View Summer Camp Ning